Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Liv...


I feel like I have neglected to write about my little Liv. She is such a busy body, she loves playing with her big brother and can keep up with him most of the time. She loves eating sweets, and one of her first words were "cookie". She loves babies, and stuffed animals, in fact every time we are at the store she will spot one out, and get so excited to hold it. She loves her Daddy, and when she hears the garage door open she'll run to the door and yell "Dada". She lately has started a nighttime routine where she will wake up around 3 am to have me hold and rock her for a little bit. I loved it at first, but then she started to do it more often, and I feared I was starting a bad habit. So I have let her cry the last couple of nights. Hopefully tonight she will sleep through the whole night. I love and I'm obsessed with this little girl. She is beautiful and so full of life. I love you so much!

6 comments:

The Nobles said...

I love this picture. Olivia has the most beautiful eyes!

Clements Family said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love that one of her first words was cookie! Thanks again for today! You are the best!

Brad and Jade said...

Julie she is so sweet, I can't wait to watch them in a couple of days, I look forward to it. Your such a tough mom to be able to listen to her sad cry. I need you to come over to my house. Hopefully she's doing better.

Jensen Family said...

You're good....I still let my kids come in bed with me at night if they cry....it's the only way I can get my dad-obsessed children to cuddle with me!

Olivia is SO sweet!!

Anne-Marie said...

Hey Julie-Found your blog off Lindsey's. I didn't know you did photography-Amazing! I'll have to book you sometime.

forget laundry said...

you are really just so cute. I am excited to be friends and hang out (and be camera nerds) together. let's get these holidays behind us and figure out something fun. love reading your blog and looking at your beautiful photos.