Saturday, December 6, 2008

O..

I just got myself a nifty new lense, and Owen was lucky to be the first to try it out. Look at those eyes. Oh I love this boy! The other day Owen and I went to get Christmas gifts for Chris and Olivia. He was so excited to give Chris his present, and was a little upset that Chris couldn't open it when we got home. I'm trying to teach him to give to other people but I think he mostly shops for himself. Do you think Olivia would like footballs, and baseballs?

3 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Julie, you are an amaizing photographer. His eyes look amazing!!!

Dash Of Sass said...

cant wait for you to try that lens out on my family!! ha ha!cant wait!!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable Julie. I am so sorry i still haven't done pictures yet, but i think i am going to wait untill spring when the blossums come out and Luke can sit up. You really do a great job with all your pictures.