Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A rough couple of days.

I'm worried about my little Liv, and I'm just not sure how to handle her. She can be the sweetest little thing in the world, and then just turn on you. I knew I had to write some of the things that has happened in the last couple of days, or I would forget them. Yesterday we went to Ross and as we were walking out, Liv pushed open the fire alarm door (yea where was I oh just checking out the scarves). I was so embarrassed, mad, and just wanted to run out of there. I think all of the employees were just grateful I was leaving. And then today while changing her poopy bum, she grabbed the diaper and swung it up causing her poop to land right on her face. She screamed so loud in fright I hope she learned her lesson today.
I use to always look at the mom with her misbehaving children, and think to myself man can't you just get them under control. Whoa I was way out of line for thinking that. I'm now one of those moms, who sometimes just can't get my children to behave. So maybe we can just all give each other a break, I mean we are all trying to do the best we can. I know one day Liv and I will look back at this and laugh. And we will be best friends just like I am with my mom.
I love this picture I took today I can just see the mischief in Livs face!

8 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh i totally know how you feel. some days i feel so discouraged and wonder how the heck i will teach my kids to behave the right way, but then like you i just do my best, and realize that's all i can do:) i love that picture of owen and olivia...they are so sweet.

Erin Bradley said...

Gotta love those days. You are such a great mom and you have adorable kids! I am laughing because I have yet to see this side of Liv (and I am picturing poop flying in her face)...however, i do see the mischievous little grin in this picture. Too cute!!!

Cammie said...

Liv? I've never seen anything but angelic from her. Although, I am usually so preoccupied making sure that Canon isn't beating the other boys up that I don't notice other kids misbehaving anymore. I guess we all have our own wild things and just need to remember that they will get older too soon and we'll forget the stress of today...I hope. :)

Clements Family said...

I am still laughing about the diaper story. That is just gross.
I just love your kids. They are just so cute!
Hope today is a better day!

The Carter's said...

Oh my gosh! That is my Halle, I have to brace myself whenever I go anywhere for the worst. It is so good that they are cute or I have a feeling a lot of them would be shipped of to the circus!!

Staci Davies said...

Thats a familiar feeling in all moms. I don't care how perfect you think some people are. Everyone has their moments. You are a wonderful mom, I am sure!

Jamie said...

oh julie, all me and mom and our sisters can say....you were JUST like her!!! But you still turned out okay.....you just have about 20 more years!!!! And we'll all be here every step of the way to help you through it! LOVE YOU. Easty is being naughty too, I'm right there with you!

Anne-Marie said...

Yeah, I thought I'd never be that Mom either. But, the bubble sure gets burst when we have our kids. It sure bugs me when other Moms give me dirty looks during those moments, because we have ALL been there.

(wish they were angels all the time, but not the case.)

Liv is adorable though!!!