Is it silly that it takes an accident like this to occur to make you realize how great your love is for your children. I would've done anything to have me strapped down instead of her. I couldn't wait to scoop her in my arms after they were done. I love you Olivia you are my princess, my angel, my baby. You are mine forever and ever, I promise I won't ever put you up for sale again.







11 comments:
YIKES! Hope she's feeling better soon. I'm sure we'll all have a few more of that type of thing. Just hope nobody is as bad as Chris was. Poor little Livvy.
ha ha ha...julie you are so funny. I'm glad Liv is ok.
OHHHH, poor Liv!!! I can't believe Chris pushed her down!!!! jk ha ha
That looks like it hurt though!! She is so cute and I will buy her from you anytime. Actually, we could make a trade for a bit. Tatum for Liv!!! :) jk
Give her little cheeks kisses for us.
Miss you guys,
Mandy
oh poor thing! that makes me cry!
Oh...my sweet Olivia. That breaks my heart. Hugs and kisses for her. We might have to bring her a treat later!!
Poor little thing. The body jacket doesn't help either. Looks like she made it through...good thing there's a sucker at the end. You're such a sweet mom!
Oh, little miss liv. Those darn chins, that's exactly where Afton got stitches when she was Liv's age. There is nothing worse than seeing your child hurt. Good thing she had her sweet mom there for her! Love you both!!!
Livy, Afton wants to bring you ice cream tomorrow:)!
Poor sweet Liv!! Glad she is ok...I remember when Allie and Hadlee got their first(and only) set of stitches 1 week apart from each other!! So sad to watch your kids go through that!
Oh I know exactly how you feel... Mason had 18 stitches in his forehead last month- it was horrible, except that they didn't use the papoose board- they sedated him, and I think that was even worse! Hope she is feeling better soon!
Poor little thing! You are such a good mamma! Isn't it hard when these accidents happen?! It's so easy to blame ourselves as Moms when we feel like the kids are our only job when really we juggle SO many things. It's not your fault Julie, you're an adorable doting Mom! I've seen you with that little chicka and you are adorable with her. I'm glad everything went well, those pictures are heart wrenching, sticking the anesthetic in her little chin! I bet that was hard to watch. I've put my kids out on ebay before! I even said I'd pay the shipping! LOL! I hope that you have a better week!
I haven't checked your blog forever!! This poor sweet girl! Made me almost faint seeing those pictures. ;)
Post a Comment