Monday, January 11, 2010

Our new addition.

Meet Gus, Harry, Friendly, Tiny, or some other name. We are all so in love with him (except Chris, who hasn't met him yet). I hope I am not in trouble for this, but I think once Chris sees him he will be smitten (fingers crossed). Owen is so excited he keeps saying thank you, and I love my new pet.

8 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

JULIE BURTON!
Don't do that to me! You can't write "new addition" in your title and expect me not to click on the link thinking you are pregnant!

But, I am almost equally as excited for the little furball. Chris told me about you wanting a cat when he came to home teach us yesterday. (love him by the way) I told him I was pro-cat all the way.

They self-feed, self-clean, self-poop and are independant enough to leave them alone if you need to travel.

We will have to come meet the cute nameless little guy.
Adorable!

Erin Bradley said...

Uh-oh, you are pulling a ME!Hopefully it goes over well. How could it not, that is one cute kitten.

The Brady Bunch said...

SO CUTE! And I don't even love cats. You'll have to let your readers know what Chris thinks of the kitty!

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness...I can't believe you got a pet! Can't wait to hear how Chris reacted!

Brad and Jade said...

He is so cute Julie! Can't wait to see him some more.

Spencer and Heather said...

Totally thought you were pregnant!! Way to choose a kitty. Cause I am so sick of cleaning up puppy poop!! He looks sweet.

TC Jolley said...

AWWWWW... what a cute addition :)

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

i am not a fan of cats but he is ADORABLE!! congrats girl!! let us know how Chris takes it!!