Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can't we all just get along...


My kids are sweet, but not that sweet today.
Dear Owen,
Do you think that you could use the word "NO" less often? Do you think you could eat the yummy blueberry pancakes I made you, and not complain that they have yucky things in them? Do you think you could help me pick up all your toys that you like to pile up on the couch? And maybe just maybe you could give me a hug and a kiss to let me know how much you love me.

Thanks. Love Mom.

Oh, and Liv lets try and be a little less sensitive today. Thanks that would help.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brad and Jade said...

What are you talking about, they are always sweet!

forget laundry said...

Julie- This is Hillary Collette in you ward and I just found your blog through Lindsay Clements- and I am so excited. you are such a cute mom and a cute person:) I have loved reading through a bit and looking at your beautiful pictures! you are very talented. I think blogs are such a great way to get to know someone. our blog is private- but I'd love to send you an invite if you are interested. just email me at hillarycollette@gmail. hope you have a great week!

Clements Family said...

I am so glad Hill went on your blog! She is one of my favorite people-I know I have told you that! That was such a cute post! I feel horrible, I should have Owen come over yesterday to give you a break!