I can't believe this day has come. Silly, I know. I have been looking forward to doing Livs hair since the day she was born. And for the first time I was able to put it in little pigtails. I was so excited all day, I even told my primary class what a special day it was for me and Liv. And one of the girls simply replied, "Whats the big deal, there just pigtails" Yes I know and probably many think the same thing. But for me, I love it! I grew up with 3 sisters, and a sweet mom who would always do our hair. We would get to chose braids or curlers on Saturday night, so that our hair would look all cute for Sunday. You look so cute, Olivia!

*Sidenote: Olivia had to leave church a little early that day, because of extreme rowdiness, and fussiness. So her pigtails maybe lasted a total of 3 hours. Oh well.
5 comments:
Is she generally rowdy or do the pigtails bring out her darker side?
She is just genarally rowdy. I thought she would feel a little sweeter with the pigtails, but I was wrong.
Cute little Livvy! You guys look like twins.
Hey Jules! Super cute! she is just a little angel! Love it! I was talking to Kaite Evans and we want our family picts done. Can we do it on the same day? How much is it? What days could you do it? The sooner the better for us, but if it doesnt work out no worries! let me know! I need your number so that I can call you! love ya!
Hey Julie. Are you still coming with me tomorrow? I am going to be downtown at 9:30 am. My shoot starts at 10. It's called memory grove. There is the main entrance on the South side of the park. Give me a call on my hubby's cell phone 801-879-2280 if you are going to be able to make it! Thanks!
Post a Comment