7 years ago
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Sweet Babies.
Today I miss having a baby in my house. I feel like Olivia and Owen have grown up way too fast. I miss having Liv just sit on my lap and me carrying her around, instead she would rather have Owens company. There is something about a baby that just brings a sense of warmth and love to your heart. They depend on you, even though that can weigh you down at times, but for the most it is such an undeniable wonderful gift. Looking through old photos of Owen and Olivia, I asked myself why I was waiting for the next step or next milestone. I should've just held them and kissed there chubby cheeks all day long. So today I want the clock to move slowly and hopefully I will get lots of kisses and hugs in without to much of a fight. Owen and Olivia you are loved so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That was a super cute post! You are such a cute mom! I love Olivia's pigtails...so cute!!
Hey!! I just found your blog! How cute!! Ours is bradyandmeleajohnson.blogspot.com
That really was sweet Julie. You really are a cute mom. I was thinking the same thing the other day. When I had Bentley I was so anxious for him to get to the next milestone. (Maybe it was because he was my first). But with Luke, I am just soaking up every moment I can and just wish he could stay small forever! There is nothing better than a new baby. I love it!
Go to my blog, there's a video link you should watch...you'll love it!
Go to my blog, there's a video link you should watch...you'll love it!
oops, sorry didn't mean to do it twice, i have no idea how that happened!
Post a Comment