Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas day

Every Christmas I feel so blessed. We have such wonderful families to share this Holiday with. This was our first year sleeping at our own house. I loved it! Owen was quite excited and we started the day at 7:30 a.m. After some german pancakes we headed to my parents, and then later on that night we ventured out into the blizzard to head up to Kamas to the Burton household. Chris could tell how tense I was the entire ride up there, and told me that this would be a Christmas I wouldn't forget. I am just grateful we made it. Nothing like being with the family actually on Christmas day.
Owen showing off his new soccer socks.
Olivia really wasn't into opening up any presents, just loved watching. She did figure out that she could get more chocolate if she asked someone different every time. Poor girl paid for it with a really sore bum.

2 comments:

Clements Family said...

Poor Olivia! We will have to have to the boys play soccer this spring!

The Dumas Family said...

As always, cute pictures of your babies! I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year! I loved seeing you last week.