Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally some Halloween pictures...




If you can't tell from the pictures. Owen is a spider, and Olivia is a sweet baby calf (that sounds a lot better than COW.)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Andy said...

What a sweet little veal, I mean calf!

Anonymous said...

Julie you take the cutest pictures! And your kids are so cute. I love the sweet baby calf costume!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Julie,
I love all the comments you leave on my blog. I have a hard time keeping everyone straight...but for some reason, I ALWAYS click on your name to go to your profile (and then to your blog) when you leave a comment and then I remember...OH YA, it's HER...the really cute one. You absolutely look like a friend of mine. Meaning...you don't look like a friend that I already know and you remind me of, but I see your photo and think, "She is my friend. I know her. I want to know her more."
Your kids...well, they are just darling.

thank you for your comments and prayers and concern. thank you.

Clements Family said...

Look how cute they look! Love the first picture of Olivia!

Michelle Arnett said...

When I take pictures of a family I try to stay on 4, 5.3 or 7.1. It always depends on the lighting too and how many people are in the family. THe more people, the higher # of aperature, thus creating more sharpness for my outside subjects. Hope this helps! Good luck!

emily said...

Beck is insisting to be a spider...glad to see owen's costume, so I can try to duplicate! Yikes.