Monday, October 20, 2008

Nothing like Family

Yesterday we had a little birthday celebration for my sweet Dad. Let me just tell you how loved he is, he is a Dad of four girls who still call him Daddy, and now every single grandchild is clinged to him. We seem to think that the little ones had a strong bond with our Grandpa Weldon before making their arrival. And I'm sure my Dad is every bit like his Dad. Lovable, humorous, sweet, and so selfless. Daddy, what would we do without you? Happy birthday you are now one year older and very much more wise.
On a different note have I told you how much I love my camera, how did I live without it.

Olivia was a happy camper, as you can tell with the remnants of cookies on her mouth.

Can you believe this little girl was a preemie, oh I just love her!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brad and Jade said...

All those pictures are so cute. It's so nice to have a photographer in the family. Good work Ju!