Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just a little more...

Seriously, where did Olivia get these eyes?

My parents took Owen to the circus a couple of weeks ago, and has brought home a new trait from the clowns. This apparently is what clowns do.

Aren't these boys so cute?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Clements Family said...

I love that you posted that picture of Owen! I had to show Brooks...it was so funny!

Bart and Becky said...

I love that picture, it reminds me of Kolton except it needs to be on my car tire. He is known for having to go pee when there is no bathroom in site.

Shelly Geller said...

Hey Julie. I don't mind you asking at all. . . about Shelly Geller. My nickname all growing up was Geller. It was derived from Sheller to smeller to Geller. My mom and several other family members called me Shelly all growing up. I don't go by "shelly" except by my close family & Friends. When my oldest Nephew was like 2, he got confused as to what to call me so he started calling me, "Aunt Shelly Geller." So now, I am Known as Shelly Geller by my entire imediately family. I know a long story right? I didn't like Krainich Photography bc I just think my last name is too harsh and not catchy. So, I went with it. I have at times regretted it, bc it confuses people, but oh well. So, there you go! What's your email so I can email you with those kinds of things rather than just doing it in a form or a comment? Hope everything is great!