Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween pictures.

If anyone is interested in getting their little ones picture taken in their halloween costume, I would love to do it.
Where: anywhere outside; Thanksgiving point, railroad tracks, old barns.
When: anytime after 5:30
Cost: $30 (for the time I put into taking the pictures and editing them.)
I will give you all of the negatives.
Email me if you are interested or have any questions, jewelsp111@hotmail.com

4 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

I so wish I had some kids, I would fly home just so you could take their pictures! Some day!!!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

If we were around I would totally have you do it! Good idea...your pictures are really good and your kids are soo cute!

Erin Bradley said...

We are for sure in and can't wait!! Last night was so much fun:) Oh and it's a good thing you didn't bring a salad because I still had more than half left over. Good call. I will call you to see what day works best for you next week.
I love the picture of Owen Peeing. So great!

Dash Of Sass said...

I agree with Erin. Last night was a blast~ So fun to see all the kids we have now in the group! I would LOVE to get Crews picts taken! I am in as well. When are you available? I can basically do it any day.Cant wait!