Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photo shoot with Liv

Me and Liv have been struggling to get along the past couple of days. I fear she is turning into a mini Jules. So instead of moping around wondering where my sweet Liv went, I decided to do a photo shoot with her. This put us both in good moods for the time being. She looks like a sweet angel in these pictures, not to short after this she pointed her little finger at me and said "no no". Is it time for Chris to get home yet?


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brad and Jade said...

Those turned out so cute, I can't wait for you to take Bre's pictures!!!

Erin Bradley said...

Oh my adorable!!!!!

Clements Family said...

Those pictures are so cute! I will borrow her any time you need a break!!

Jensen Family said...

SO SO cute! You are getting SO good! Hope you're doing ok!

Michelle Arnett said...

Hey Julie. I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to come along. I have two shoots November 8th. one at 10 and one at 11:30. Let me know. Thanks! . . You look like you have a great start. . I really like a lot of your stuff. Trust, me it just takes time and a lot of experimenting until you are totally comfortable. I still get a little nervous every time I go out. Let me know! It will be fun to see you!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

She is adorable Julie! The pictures truned out so cute. Good job! I'll be calling you soon, Bentley is feeling better now. We also need to get together again soon for lunch. And thanks again for dinner the other night, it was so fun to see everyone.